What is Invoice Factoring and How Can It Help Your Business?
Invoice factoring, also known as accounts receivable factoring, is a widely used form of financing among growing companies, recovering businesses and entrepreneurs. At Graco Mortgage our primary objective is to provide small and middle market companies access to capital when you need it, so you don't have to worry about making payroll or investing in growth.
Graco Mortgage has secure access to stable and reliable capital, thus enabling us to deliver on negotiated deals and grow with you as your borrowing needs change. We make every effort to facilitate your success by providing quick access to key decision makers within the company and efficient turn around on deals and funding missed opportunities a thing of the past.
We are a team of people addressing real problems and providing real solutions. With Graco Mortgage, your success is our success.
Many of the largest and most stable corporations in America and Europe utilize invoice factoring as a means to speed up their cash flow so that they can seize opportunities to increase their market share.
Advantages of Factoring over Traditional Financing:
Invoice factoring is a great way to increase cash flow, pay off outstanding bills, and supply growth. Factoring is not a loan, so there are no monthly payments you have to make. Better yet, because factoring is a form of asset based lending, you do not have to worry about adding to your balance sheet. With flexible terms and reasonable fees, you not only choose what invoices to factor, but how and where the money is used.
Increase your company's bottom line without losing control of your business. Stop struggling and start soaring with invoice factoring from Graco Mortgage.
- Invoice factoring provides an unlimited line of working capital, limited only by the amount of business you can generate, not on the amount of your assets.
- You qualify for cash advances based on your customer's credit worthiness, not yours.
- Invoice factoring does not increase your debt position.
- Invoice factoring can help improve your credit rating & collections.
- New orders generate cash within 24 hours - not 60 days.
- No time consuming audits are required - and no restrictions on the use of proceeds.
Proceeds from Factoring can be used to:
- Increase your sales
- Take supplier discounts
- Increase your staff or fund payroll
- Purchase new equipment
- Increase your Inventory
- Improve your credit rating
How Factoring Delivers Funding to Your Business
- Your customer places an order with you
- You provide the goods and services to your customer
- You provide the invoice to Graco Mortgage and receive funding within 24 hours (less a small reserve).
- Graco Mortgage collects payment from your customer
- Your money is released to you.
- Now that you have seen how the process works, find out what makes us better than other factoring companies.
Fill out this Application for Factoring and get started today.