1. Bank Instruments:
- SBLC / BG (can be sent by Swift MT760)
- Medium Term Notes (Can be sent by Swift MT760, DTC, or Euroclear)
- Bank Draft (client sends by Swift MT110)
- Certificate of Deposit (can be sent by DTC or Euroclear)
- Cash Block (client sends by Swift MT542)
2. Hard Assets: Assets such as diamonds, gold, gemstones, precious metals, artwork, etc. can be entered in a Private Placement Program. Virtually anything with a SKR or Insurance Wrap sent with full banking responsibility will work. Platform can help the client acquire the insurance wrap if required (usually a % of asset value).
3. Ledger to Ledger / Internal Block: Platform can do interan blocking (ledger to ledger) at most major banks as the Platform hold credit lines globally. No swift required. Takes a little longer to set up.
4. Tear Sheet Program: This method requires no swift, block, or admin hold. Platform Officer will go to client's bank and place himself on a Sub Account of client's account. Platform Officer wil have a NON-DEPLETING status. (Nothing can move out of the account). Platform Officer will not have access to client funds. NOTE: This is a Tier 2 Platform, which is different platform.
- SBLC / BG from Top Prime Bank delivered by SWIFT MT760 will have a LTV Ratio of 70% or higher.
- Weekly Profit Distribution can be requested.
- Duration: 40 weeks / 10 moths
- Contract will carry a 30% monthly Minimum Guarantee (worst case scenario)
- Historical Returns have been between 100% and 200% Monthly
- It's possible client may be eligible for other Programs as they arise
- Client will sign a 5% Fee Agreement for Intermediaries
- Client submits the following
- POF: Copy of Bank Instrument, RWA Letter, BCL, Proof of Ownership, etc.
- KYC completed and signed
- Client will participate in CC with a Platform Officer. All available options will be presented to client
- If CC is successful, Trade Contract will be issued to client within hours of CC